- We will disclose how we use the information we collect.
- We will give you an opportunity to restrict our use of the information.
- We will give you an opportunity to tell us not to give the information to others.
- We will use commercially reasonable means to minimize the risk of unauthorized disclosures.
- We will use commercially reasonable means to maintain the information accurately. and
- We will give you an opportunity to correct the information in our records when it has been erroneously recorded.
- These principles and our policy apply whether we collect the information by paper or electronic form.
We will never willfully disclose personal information about your company or its employees to any third party without first receiving your explicit permission or unless we are under a legal obligation to do so.
Your information is safe and secure.